Shui Niu Jiao 水牛角, Cornu Bubali, Water Buffalo Horn
Buy Shui Niu Jiao 水牛角, Cornu Bubali, Water Buffalo Horn Online Direct From China.It is good for Yang jaundice or toxic rashes, and stops bleeding due to Heat in the Blood.. Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Product Name: Dried Cornu Bubali
- Latin Name: Bubalus bubalis Linnaeus.
- Common Name: Water Buffalo Horn
- Chinese Name: Shui Niu Jiao 水牛角
- Origin: Hu Bei Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- It is often used recently for cardiovascular diseases, strokes and cancer.
- It is a less expensive substitute for Xi Jiao. Its actions are weaker, so it requires a larger dosage.
- Frequently used for acute throat infections with severe pain.
- it is particularly good at clearing Heat from the Heart channel, and resolving toxins.
- It is good for Yang jaundice or toxic rashes, and stops bleeding due to Heat in the Blood.
- It is effective for treating encephalitis B, high fever in infants and children and thrombocytic purpura.
- Both Shui Niu Jiao and Cornu Saigae Tataricae (Antelopis) Ling Yang Jiao are salty and cold. Shui Niu Jiao is also bitter so it’s better for clearing the Heart and stopping bleeding while Ling Yang Jiao is better for clearing the Liver (Liver Wind). Shui Niu Jiao cools the Blood and resolves toxic rashes, Ling Yang Jiao treats red eyes and superficial visual obstruction.
- Both Shui Niu Jiao and Carapax Eretmochelydis Dai Mao enter the Heart and Liver channels, cool Heat, resolve toxicity, sedate convulsions and alleviate spasms. Dai Mao is sweet, salty and cold, more strongly extinguishes Wind and sedates the Liver and convulsions. Shui Niu Jiao is bitter, primarily cools Heat at the Blood level to clear Heart Heat, cool the Blood and disperse Stagnation.
- Rhinoceros Horn Xi Jiao is the original substance described in the Chinese materia medica. It is on the endangered species list and should no longer be used.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
水牛角丝概述(清热凉血 解毒 定惊)