Ru Xiang (Heated) 乳香, Olibanum, Frankincense, Boswellia, Mastic
Buy Ru Xiang 乳香(制), Olibanum, Frankincense, Boswellia, Mastic Online Direct From China.This herb is the resin from the stem and was applied to corpses in ancient Egypt as a preservative.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name:Dried Olibanum
- Latin Name: Boswellia carteri
- Common Name:Frankincense,Boswellia,Mastic
- Chinese Name: Ru Xiang 乳香
- Origin: Yunnan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is often used in combination with Myrrh Mo Yao to invigorate Blood and break up Blood Stasis. It is very good for sharp, colicky pain.
- This herb invigorates the channels while Mo Yao is better for breaking up obstruction.
- This is the resin of the Boswellia Carteri (olive) tree.
- This herb is very useful for treating damaged tissues with swelling and pain.
- This herb is also used as incense and as a deodorant.
- Some sources say that this herb controls bleeding.
- Both Ru Xiang and Myrrh Mo Yao invigorate the Blood, disperse Stasis, stop pain, reduce swelling and generate flesh. Ru Xiang is warm, piercingly aromatic, powerfully stops pain, acts more on Qi, more powerfully invigorates the Blood and relaxes the sinews. Mo Yao is neutral, bitter, powerfully breaks up Stagnation, drains, disperses Blood and acts more on the Blood.
- Unprepared Frankincense Sheng Ru Xian is generally used externally.
- Vinegar-prepared Frankincense Zhi Ru Xiang is easier on the digestion , has a better taste, is better able to invigorate the Blood, stop pain, restrain and inhibit and generate flesh. It acts on the Liver channel in particular and is frequently used to treat pain in the chest and flanks, mobile and fixed abdominal masses, dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):