Niu Huang 牛黄(人工), Artificial Calculus Bovis, Cattle Gallstone, Ox Gallstone, Bezoar, Bos
Buy Niu Huang 牛黄, Artificial Calculus Bovis, Cattle Gallstone, Ox Gallstone, Bezoar, Bos Online Direct From China.It has a digestive stimulating action which is used to treat digestive conditions entailing enzymatic and biliary insufficiency with loss of fat breakdown and food allergies.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Calculus Bovis (Artificial)
- Latin Name: Bos taurus domesticus Gmelin
- Common Name: Cattle Gallstone,Ox Gallstone,Bezoar,Bos
- Chinese Name: Niu Huang 牛黄
- Origin: Hu Bei Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- Some sources classify this herb as a Liver Wind Calming herb.
- It has a digestive stimulating action which is used to treat digestive conditions entailing enzymatic and biliary insufficiency with loss of fat breakdown and food allergies.
- This herb has been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- For epilepsy induced by terror or mental disturbance, crush this herb, mix with honey and feed to the patient.
- For collapsed smallpox, grind 2 pieces of Niu Huang with 0.3g Cinnabaris Zhu Sha to a powder, mix with honey and rouge and apply to the lesion once a day.
- Taken orally, it treats furuncles, carbuncles, cellulitis and many other types of infections.
- used topically, it drastically detoxifies and stops pain.
- Calculus Artificialis Bovis Ren Gong Niu Huang is produced by treating cattle or pig gall by artificial means until a stone is produced. It is believed comparable to the natural substance for treating Heat toxin, but not as effective in opening the Orifices.
- This herb is not as effective at opening Orifices as Secretio Moschus She Xiang, but is very effective at clearing Heat and relieving toxicity.
- This herb also cools the Blood.
- Both Niu Huang and Arisaema cum Bile Dan Nan Xing cool Heat, eliminate Phlegm, settle convulsions and treat loss of consciousness due to Wind-Stroke or Phlegm collapse due to Phlegm-Heat, recurrent childhood convulsions and patterns of withdrawal mania. Niu Huang more powerfully clears the Hear, opens the Orifices, cools the Blood and resolves toxicity to treat high fever, delirium, impaired consciousness and swollen sores due to Heat toxin. Dan Nan Xing more strongly eliminates Phlegm, expels Wind arrests convulsions and better treat Phlegm-Heat.
- Both Niu Huang and Venenum Bufonis Chan Su are good for resolving toxicity, reducing swelling, opening the Orifices and awakening consciousness. Niu Huang has a powerful cooling nature that resolves toxicity and clears Heat and an aromatic property that dislodges Phlegm and opens Orifices. It is used for muddled consciousness due to febrile disorders or Wind-Stroke. Chan Su is acrid,warm mobilizing and dispersing and treats sores and toxic swellings by reducing the swelling and stopping pain. It also opens Orifices and clears away turbid filth to treat fainting due to Heat-Stroke and vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain due to exposure to turbid during the hottest days of summer.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
牛黄概述(清心 豁痰 开窍 凉肝)