Han Shui Shi 寒水石, Calcitum, Glauberitum, Red Gypsum, Medicinal Mineral Calcite
Buy Han Shui Shi 寒水石, Glauberitum, Calcitum, Red Gypsum, Medicinal Mineral Calcite Online Direct From China.It is an excellent source of Chinese medicine.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Han Shui Shi
- Latin Name: Glauberitum
- Common Name:Calcitum, Red Gypsum
- Chinese Name: Han Shui Shi 寒水石
- Origin: Yunnan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb enters the Kidneys and the Blood.
- Some sources say that this herb opens the Orifices.
- This herb is formed by cooling a saturated solution of Natrii Sulfas Mang Xiao below room temperature which forms a crystalline precipitate. They have similar functions but are not interchangeable. Han Shui Shi clears Heat from the Stomach while Mang Xiao clears Heat from the Stomach, Lung and Large Intestine. .
- Both Han Shui Shi and Gypsum Fibrosum Shi Gao clear Yang Ming/Qi level Heat with high fever, insatiable thirst and a large, strong pulse and they are often used together. Hua Shui Shi is salty, acrid, enters the Kidneys to treat edema and softens, mobilizes and disperses hardness. Shi Gao enters the Lung channel to treat cough or wheezing due to Heat and releases pathogenic Heat from the skin and muscle layers.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
寒水石概述(清热泻火 利窍 消肿)
- Any question about the item, pls contact us before you decide to buy.
- Any problem about the products when you get them, pls be feel free to contact us.
- If you have any other questions or want to buy but not find them in my store, please feel free to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm