Chinese Herb Angelica Sinensis Extract Powder 10:1, Dong Quai, Dang Gui 当归
Buy Pure Angelica Sinensis Extract Powder 10:1, Dong Quai, Dang Gui 当归 Online Direct From China. We are a professional natural single herb extracts powder supplier, specialized in online retail best quality Plant Extract, welcome you! Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Extract Name: Angelica Sinensis Root Extract Powder
- Specifications: 10:1 Brown Powder
- Plant Source: Angelica Sinensis Root
- Botanical Name: Angelica sinensis (Oliv.) Diels
- Common Name: Dong Quai, Chinese Angelica, female ginseng, Women's Ginseng, Danggui, Danngui, Dong Qua, Tang Kuei, Tang Kwei, Doong Quai, Qingui, Yungui, Kara Toki, Min-gui, Tan Kue Bai zhi
- Chinese Name: 当归提取物 dang gui
- Grade: Food And Pharm Grade
- Origin: Xi'an City, Shanxi Province, China
- Package: Paper Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
- Manufacturing Date: Not older than 2 months at the time of order.
- Expiry Date: Two years from the date of Manufacturing.
More About This Extract:
Our plant extractcomes from a leading plant extract and herbal formula supplier in China. We devote to providing not only Chinese herb extract but efficient way of use. Our products range from Plant Extracts, Mushroom Extract, Fruit Powder, Vegetable Powder, Super Foods etc. Our Supplier has passed QS and ISO9001 attestation, products have acquired EU&USDA organic cert, kosher cert. All of our herbal extracts are FREE of any type of fillers or additives like magnesium stearates, gelatin, silicates, gluten, corn, wheat, rice, yeast, starch, titanium dioxide, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives. We appreciate any inquiry from you, Pls feel free to Contact Us.
Supplier's QC System
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
Find More About Our TCM Herbs Tea Now >>