Zhong Jie Feng 肿节风, Glabrous Sarcandra Herb, Herba Sarcandrae
Buy Dried Herba Zhong Jie Feng 肿节风, Glabrous Sarcandra Herb, Herba Sarcandrae Online Direct From China. This herb has been used in the treatment of carcinomas of the pancreas, Stomach, esophagus, rectum, Bladder, Colon, Lung and thyroid. We are a professional natural Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herb supplier, specialized in online retail best quality Bulk TCM Herbal, welcome you! Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Herba Sarcandrae
- Latin Name: Sarcandra glabra (Thunb.)Makai
- Common Name: Glabrous Sarcandra Herb
- Chinese Name: 肿节风 zhong jie feng
- Origin: Guangxi Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb has been used in the treatment of carcinomas of the pancreas, Stomach, esophagus, rectum, Bladder, Colon, Lung and thyroid.
- It has also been used to treat tonsillitis, respiratory infections, urinary infections, appendicitis and dysentery.
- One source says that this herb invigorates the Spleen, invigorates the Blood, quenches thirst, and controls sweating. It is used for postpartum External infection and alternating chills and fever.
- Another source says that it is good for knitting bones, removing Blood Stasis and lumps and relieving pain.
- It is said that 15g of this herb is good for stomachache.
- The leaves are said to a have strong antibacterial effect.
- The fresh root is said to be better than the dried root.
- Caulis et Folium Sarcandrae Jiu Jie Cha is acrid and neutral, clears Heat, removes Wind, expels Dampness, invigorates the Blood and stops pain. It treats pneumonia, acute appendicitis, acute gastroenteritis, bacillary dysentery, rheumatalgia, External and Internal trauma and fractures. Its dosage is 6-15g.
Chinese herbal medicines are mainly plant based, but some preparations include minerals or animal products. They are used to maintain the balance of an individual's Qi energy (commonly known as Yin-Yang energy).
With a history of more than 2000 years, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has formed a unique theory system to diagnose and cure illness. The understanding of the human body and the concept of disease are fundamentally different from that of Western medicine.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.