Zhen Zhu Mu Powder 珍珠母粉, Concha Margaritifera Usta, Mother-of-Pearl Shell, Pteria, Nacre
Buy Zhen Zhu Mu Powder 珍珠母粉, Concha Margaritifera Usta, Mother-of-Pearl Shell, Pteria, Nacre Online Direct From China.The effect on dizziness, tinnitus, and palpitations is stronger than Margarita Zhen Zhu.This herb is obtained from the burned shells of pearl yielding shellfish.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Concha Margaritifera Usta Powder
- Latin Name: Concha Margaritifera Usta
- Common Name: Mother-of-Pearl Shell,Pteria,Nacre
- Chinese Name: Zhen Zhu Mu 珍珠母
- Origin: Guangxi Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- The anti-convulsive and sedative actions of this herb are weaker than Margarita Zhen Zhu.
- The effect on dizziness, tinnitus, and palpitations is stronger than Margarita Zhen Zhu.
- This herb is obtained from the burned shells of pearl yielding shellfish.
- This substance is commonly used in ophthalmology.
- This substance is said to calm the Liver, anchor Yang, calm the Shen settle childhood convulsions, reduce focal distention due to Heat and superficial visual obstruction, treat hematemesis, epistaxis and metrorrhagia.
- Both Zhen Zhu Mu and Concha Haliotidis Shi Jue Ming cool Liver Heat and sedate Liver Yang Rising and are often used together for these disorders. Zhen Zhu Mu also enters the Heart channel to calm the Spirit, while Shi Jue Ming only enters the Liver channel.
- Both Zhen Zhu Mu and Margarita Zhen Zhu have similar actions. Zhen Zhu Mu is unable to nourish Yin and generate flesh and is primarily used to calm Liver Yang Rising with headache, dizziness, tinnitus and insomnia or to cool the Liver when Liver Heat has caused red eyes and photophobia.
- Calcined Mother-of-Pearl Duan Zhen Zhu Mu reduces hyperacidity of the Stomach and is used topically as a paste mixed with Vaseline or vegetable oil for burns.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
珍珠母概述(平肝 潜阳 定惊 止血)