Wu Ling Zhi 五灵脂, Faeces Trogopterori, Flying Squirrel Feces, Pteropus, Trogopterus
Buy Wu Ling Zhi 五灵脂, Faeces Trogopterori, Flying Squirrel Feces, Pteropus,Trogopterus Online Direct From China. This herb is mainly used for gastric and abdominal pain due to spasms of the smooth muscles. Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Faeces Trogopterori
- Latin Name: Faeces Trogopterpri
- Common Name: Flying Squirrel Feces,Pteropus,Trogopterus
- Chinese Name: Wu Ling Zhi 五灵脂
- Origin: Guangdong Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is mainly used for gastric and abdominal pain due to spasms of the smooth muscles.
- It is commonly used for severe menstrual pain.
- This herb is considered one the strongest pain relievers for pain due to Blood Stasis.
- This herb is stronger than Olibanum Ru Xiang and Myrrh Mo Yao for relieving pain.
- Both Wu ling Zhi and Pollen Typhae Pu Huang invigorate Blood, disperse Stasis and stop pain. Wu Ling Zhi is bitter, warm invigorates the Blood and strongly stops pain. Pu Huang is acrid, aromatic and dispersing to break up Blood Stasis while stopping bleeding. Wu Ling Zhi primarily stops pain. Pu Huang primarily stops bleeding.
- This herb has been used to treat superficial visual obstruction.
- Dry-fried Flying Squirrel Feces Chao Wu Ling Zhi smells better, has an increased ability to invigorate Blood and stops bleeding and has a unique ability to treat continuous uterine bleeding, threatened miscarriage, and bleeding dysenteric disorders.
- Wine-fried Flying Squirrel Feces Jiu Ling Zhi has an enhanced ability to harmonize the Blood and stop pain and is often used to treat dysmenorrhea or chest and abdominal pain. it can also stop bleeding.
- Vinegar-fried Flying Squirrel Feces Cu Ling Zhi directly enters the Liver channel and is better able to stop pain, harmonize the Blood and stop bleeding.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):