Wu Bei Zi 五倍子, Galla Chinensis, Chinese Sumac, Nutgalls
Buy Wu Bei Zi 五倍子, Galla Chinensis, Chinese Sumac, Nutgalls Online Direct From China.This herb treats throat Bi, wasting and thirsting, and nightsweats.This herb can be used alone as a powder for postpartum uterine prolapse, hematochezia and hematuria.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Galla Chinensis
- Latin Name: Rhus chinensis Mill.
- Common Name: Chinese Sumac, Nutgalls
- Chinese Name: Wu Bei Zi 五倍子
- Origin: Yunnan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- Subcutaneous injections may cause local necrosis, restlessness, respiratory depression and death.
- The part used is an excrescence produced by an insect (Melaphis Chinensis) on the leaf.
- This herb treats throat Bi, wasting and thirsting, and nightsweats.
- This herb can be used alone as a powder for postpartum uterine prolapse, hematochezia and hematuria.
- Use topically as a powder for epistaxis.
- It can be powdered, moistened, placed in the umbilicus, covered and retained to treat spontaneous sweating or nightsweats and children's nightmares.
- The nuts themselves can be burned until they start smoking, exposing hemorrhoids to smoke with great results.
- It can be used as a powder or as a wash topically for non-healing sores, ulcerations and carbuncles with oozing fluids.
- For all toxic swellings, it should be fried until purplish black, powdered, mixed with honey and spread over the sore.
- Both Wu Bei Zi and Per. Papaveris Ying Su Ke astringe the Lungs to alleviate cough and the Intestines to stop diarrhea. Wu Bei Zi is sour astringent and cold, weaker in astringing the Lungs and Intestines, it is more appropriate for descending Fire, resolving toxicity, generating Yang fluids, stopping bleeding, securing Jing and astringing sweat. Ying Su Ke is a stronger astringent and effectively reduces pain.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
- Any question about the item, pls contact us before you decide to buy.
- Any problem about the products when you get them, pls be feel free to contact us.
- If you have any other questions or want to buy but not find them in my store, please feel free to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm