Tian Zhu Huang 天竺黄, Concretio Bambusae Silicea, Bamboo Sugar, Tabasheer
Buy Tian Zhu Huang 天竺黄, Concretio Bambusae Silicea, Bamboo Sugar, Tabasheer Online Direct From China.It is an excellent source of Chinese medicine.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Bamboo Sugar
- Latin Name: Concretio Bambusae Silicea
- Common Name: Bamboo Sugar, Tabasheer
- Chinese Name: Tian Zhu Huang 天竺黄
- Origin: Yunnan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- It is commonly used with other Wind-Phlegm herbs to treat adult stroke patients with impaired speech.
- This herb also calms the spirit, nourishes the Heart and controls palpitations and anxiety.
- Both Tian Zhu Huang and Succus Bambusae Zhu Li have similar functions. Zhu Li is quicker acting and directly enters the channels and collaterals, is colder, more slippery and focuses on dislodging Phlegm and keeping the Orifices open. Tian Zhu Huang is slower to act, calms the Spirit and controls palpitations and anxiety.
- Tian Zhu Huang, Caul. Akebiae Mu Tong, Rx. Ophiopogonis Mai Men Dong and Rz. Coptidis Huang Lian all clear the Heart and eliminate irritability. Tian Zhu Huang dissolves Hot Phlegm and is most effective for irritability with spasms and convulsions. Mu Tong clears Damp-Heat to relieve irritability accompanied by oral ulcers and yellow urine. Mai Men Dong nourishes deficient Heart Yin and Heat that manifests as irritability and insomnia. Huang Lian treats febrile disease with Excess Fire in the Heart that disturbs the Shen and manifests as irritability and insomnia.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
- Any question about the item, pls contact us before you decide to buy.
- Any problem about the products when you get them, pls be feel free to contact us.
- If you have any other questions or want to buy but not find them in my store, please feel free to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm