Shi Jue Ming 石决明, Concha Haliotidis, Abalone Shell, Sea Ear Shell, Haliotis
Buy Shi Jue Ming 石决明, Concha Haliotidis, Abalone Shell, Sea Ear Shell, Haliotis Online Direct From China.It has a special reputation for treat essential hypertension involving failing Kidneys.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Concha Haliotidis
- Latin Name: Haliotis diversicolor Reeve
- Common Name: Abalone Shell,Sea Ear Shell,Haliotis
- Chinese Name: Shi Jue Ming 石决明
- Origin: Guangdong Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb has recently been used to treat increased gastric acidity and topically, for bleeding due to trauma.
- It has a special reputation for treat essential hypertension involving failing Kidneys.
- Some sources (including Bensky) include this herb in the Extinguish Liver Wind category and some sources do not mention Liver Wind at all.
- Heavy doses of this herb are used as a substitute for Cornu Antelopis Ling Yang Jiao in the treatment of infantile convulsions due to Liver Wind Heat.
- This herb focuses almost entirely on the Liver.
- Both Shi Jue Ming and Sm. Cassiae Jue Ming Zi clear Liver Heat and brighten the eyes and are combined to treat eye disorders and headaches involving the eyes. Jue Ming Zi is bitter and cold and better at cooling Liver Fire to brighten the eyes. It also moistens the Intestines. Shi Jue Ming is salty, cold and heavy to sedate Rising Liver Yang.
- Both Shi Jue Ming and Concha Margaritaferae Usta Zhen Zhu Mu cool Liver Heat and sedate Liver Yang Rising and are often used together for these disorders. Zhen Zhu Mu also enters the Heart channel to calm the Spirit, while Shi Jue Ming only enters the Liver channel.
- Calcined Abalone Shell is less salty and cold and is less able to calm the Liver and anchor Yang, but is better at brightening the eyes.
- Salt-prepared Abalone Shell Yan Shi Jue Ming enters the Kidney channel and is better at cooling the Liver and brightening eyes. It is used for superficial visual obstruction and other eye disorders.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):