Ma Bo 马勃, Lasiosphera, Calvatia, Puff Ball
Buy Ma Bo 马勃, Lasiosphera, Calvatia, Puff Ball Online Direct From China.This herb is especially good for resolving toxic swelling of the throat with cough and loss of voice due to Wind-Heat Attacking the Lungs.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Lasiosphera/Calvatia
- Latin Name: Lasiosphaera fenzlii Reich
- Common Name: Puff Ball
- Chinese Name: Ma Bo 马勃
- Origin: Neimenggu Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is especially good for resolving toxic swelling of the throat with cough and loss of voice due to Wind-Heat Attacking the Lungs.
- It clears the Lungs, disperses Blood Heat and resolves toxicity and is good for continuous nosebleeds, or hemoptysis during pregnancy (take 1.5g in a powder and wash down with rice congee)
- It dries Dampness and is excellent for all types of sores.
- It can be sprinkled on the affected area for sore throat.
- It is extremely dusty and should be handled with a mask.
- Both Ma Bo and Rx. Sophorae Tonkinensis Shan Dou Gen clear Heat, benefit the throat, disperse clumps and resolve toxicity. Shan Dou Gen is bitter and cold, enters the Heart, Lungs and Large Intestine. In the Upper Jiao, it clears Heat from the Heart and Lungs. In the Lower Jiao, it conducts Fire in the Large Intestine downward, dries Dampness and kill parasites. It focuses on the Heart, Lungs, Intestines and Stomach, treating swelling and pain in the teeth and gums. Ma Bo is acrid, and neutral, enters the Lung channel. It clears Lung Fire, disperses constrained Fire, stops bleeding and assists the healing of sores. It focuses on the Lungs and Blood, treating epistaxis.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
- Any question about the item, pls contact us before you decide to buy.
- Any problem about the products when you get them, pls be feel free to contact us.
- If you have any other questions or want to buy but not find them in my store, please feel free to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm