Lucid Ganoderma, Shu She Lingzhi Tea, Ping Gai Ling Zhi 平盖灵芝
Buy Wild Lucid Ganoderma, Shu She Lingzhi, Ping Gai Ling Zhi 平盖灵芝 Online Direct From China. We are a professional natural Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herb supplier, specialized in online retail best quality Bulk TCM Herbal, welcome you! Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Product Name: Dried Ping Gai Ling Zhi
- Latin Name: Lucid Ganoderma
- Common Name: Shu She Lingzhi
- Chinese Name: Ping Gai Ling Zhi 平盖灵芝
- Origin: Jilin Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- Some sources say that this herb strengthens the Middle Jiao, tonifies Jing, improves vision, improves intelligence, inhibits tumor growth, detoxifies and removes accumulations.
- This herb is usually used singly prepared as slices, syrup, tincture or injection fluids.
- This herb is called “the food of the immortals”.
- Some sources classify this herb as a Qi Tonic.
- One source that this herb removes toxins.
- This is a very woody fungus which needs to be sliced before cooking to extract the ingredients. It is also helpful to soak it in warm water before boiling.
- Purple Ganoderma is sweet and Warm and non-toxic. It governs deafness, facilitates movement of the joints, calms the Spirit, augments Yuan Qi, fortifies the sinews and bones and improves the complexion.
- Crimson Ganoderma is bitter, neutral and non-toxic. It governs clumping in the chest, tonifies the Middle and increases intelligence to prevent forgetfulness.
- Long-term consumption will lighten the body and prevent aging.
- It generates long-term immune enhancement and immediate immune stimulation to prevent cancer and treat early cancers.
- It is the premier if not the only anti allergic remedy able to address the whole spectrum of hypersensitivity disorders types I-V.
- It protects against unproductive stress.
- It was used as an aid for journeying and meditation.
- It can be used alone to tonify Qi and Blood.
- It has recently been used to treat chronic fatigue, angina pectoris, hepatitis, high cholesterol, hypertension, bronchitis, altitude sickness, forgetfulness, immunodeficiency and leukopenia.
- For long-term Stomach diseases, cut 1.5g of this herb into pieces, soak in wine and take daily.
- It is said that Rz. Dioscoreae Shan Yao is a conductor herb for Ling Zhi.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
树舌概述(咽喉炎 食管癌 鼻咽癌)
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
Find More About Our TCM Herbs Tea Now >>