Kun Bu 昆布, Thallus Eckloniae, Kelp, Ecklonia kurome Okam
Buy Kun Bu 昆布, Thallus Eckloniae, Kelp, Ecklonia kurome Okam Online Direct From China.Ecklonia Kun Bu is often combined with Sargassum Hai Zao another seaweed, for resolving hard masses. Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Product Name: Thallus Eckloniae
- Latin Name: Ecklonia kurome Okam
- Common Name: Kelp
- Chinese Name: Kun Bu 昆布
- Origin: Zhejiang Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- Some sources say that this herb clears Heat.
- Ecklonia Kun Bu is often combined with Sargassum Hai Zao another seaweed, for resolving hard masses.
- It has an inhibitory effect on cancer cells and is said ti be invaluable in the treatment of cancer.
- It inhibits the growth hormone of tumors.
- It is one of the best Herbs Tea for treating lymphatic swellings, especially with Hai Zao.
- It is usually used for accumulation of Dampness or Phlegm.
- For various cancers, decoct 40g of this herb with 1000g wheat for oral administration several times a day.
- One source says that masses and goiters as hard as a rock can only be treated with this herb.
- Both Kun Bu and Sargassum Hai Zao are similar in properties and actions. Hai Zao is bitter as well as salty and cold. Its flavor is turbid and its cooling action is less than Kun Bu and its therapeutic actions are milder.
- One source says that Kun Bu is stronger than Hai Zao and long-term administration cure dysphagia.
- Thallus Laminariae Hai Dai has the same properties and functions as Kun Bu and is used interchangeably, but less commonly. Its dosage is 6-15g.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):