Hua Shi 滑石, Talcum, Talc, Medicinal Mineral
Buy Hua Shi 滑石, Talcum, Talc, Medicinal Mineral Online Direct From China.It is an excellent source of Chinese medicine.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Talc
- Latin Name: Talcum
- Common Name:Medicinal Talc
- Chinese Name: Hua Shi 滑石
- Origin: Yunnan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is important for treating Lin Syndrome.
- This herb can stimulate granuloma growth in the vagina and colon.
- Because of its absorbing and astringent properties, this herb protects the intestines, and prevents diarrhea. Topically, it promotes healing, absorbs suppurative fluids, and protects wounds.
- This herb is used for conditions that are more severe and present with burning and bleeding.
- This is one of the best substances for treating urinary calculi.
- Be careful when inhaling the dust.
- This herb is important for treating Summer-Heat with thirst and irritability.
- Both Hua Shi and Gypsum Fibrosum Shi Gao clear Heat and alleviate thirst. Hua Shi is appropriate thirst due to Summerheat with Dampness and dark urine that is difficult to pass. It is inappropriate for Dry Heat. Shi Gao is best used for when pathogenic Heat has entered the Yang Ming Stage with dried out fluids.
- Both Hua Shi and Fol. Pyrrosiae Shi Wei are cold and unblock painful urinary dysfunction. Hua Shi is slippery and facilitates Dampness and is best used for for Damp-Heat Lin and Stone Lin. It also cools Summerheat and alleviates thirst. Shi Wei cools the Blood and stops bleeding and is best for Blood Lin. It also cools the Lungs, stops cough.
- Both Hua Shi and Fr. Malvae Dong Kui Zi are slippery and unblock the orifices and are used for treating urinary difficulty with rasping pain in the urethra. Hua Shi is best at cooling Summerheat and removing Dampness and can be used topically for Damp-Heat sores, while Dong Kui Zi assists bowel movements and promotes lactation. It also reduces swelling.
- Flying Talcum Fei Hua Shi is processed into a fine powder that is most amenable for internal use.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
滑石概述(利尿通淋 清热解暑 祛湿敛疮)