Hai Zao 海藻, Sargassum, Seaweed, Herba Sargassii
Buy Dried Hai Zao 海藻, Sargassum, Seaweed, Herba Sargassii Online Direct From China. Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Product Name: Dried Sargassum
- Latin Name: Sargassum
- Common Name: Herba Sargassii, Seaweed
- Chinese Name:Hai Zao 海藻
- Origin: Hainan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is traditionally used for hernia pain.
- Commercially prepared into products for diet control, it can suppress the appetite and reduce weight but not cause insomnia.
- Some sources say that this herb clears Heat.
- It has an inhibitory effect on some cancer cells.
- For scrofula with macrocervix, dry-fry or roast this herb in buckwheat and roasted Bombyx Batryticatus Jiang Can, decoct in rice broth and make into pills for oral ingestion. Take 60 pills each time.
- For hypomaxillary scrofula, immerse 300g in wine for several days and take small doses frequently.
- Sargassum Hai Zao is often combined with Thallus Eckloniae Kun Bu another seaweed, for resolving hard masses.
- Both Hai Zao and Meretricis/Cyclinae Ge Qiao are salty and cold, soften areas of hardness, reduce Phlegm and facilitate the movement of fluids to reduce edema. Hai Zao enters the Liver channel and is stronger at softening hardness and dispersing clumps. It is better for goiter, testicular pain and swelling and hepato/splenomegaly. Ge Qiao enters the Lungs and is better at cooling the Lungs and descending Phlegm-Heat and is more appropriate for cough and chest pain due to Phlegm-Fire.
- Both Hai Zao and Thallus Eckloniae Kun Bu are similar in properties and actions. Hai Zao is bitter as well as salty and cold. Its flavor is turbid and its cooling action is less than Kun Bu and its therapeutic actions are milder.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):海藻概述(软坚散结 消痰 利水)
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
Find More About Our TCM Herbs Tea Now >>