Hai Jin Sha Cao 海金沙草, Herba Lygodii, Japanese Climbing Fern Herb, Lygodium
Buy Hai Jin Sha Cao 海金沙草, Herba Lygodii, Japanese Climbing Fern Herb, Lygodium Online Direct From China.This herb excels in draining Damp-Heat lurking at the Blood level of the Small Intestine and Bladder channels while unblocking urinary painful urinary dysfunction and resolving toxicity. Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Product Name: Herba Lygodii
- Latin Name: Lygodium japonicum(Thunb.)Sw
- Common Name: Japanese Climbing Fern Herb, Lygodium
- Chinese Name: Hai Jin Sha Cao 海金沙草
- Origin: Hu Nan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb excels in draining Damp-Heat lurking at the Blood level of the Small Intestine and Bladder channels while unblocking urinary painful urinary dysfunction and resolving toxicity.
- Many sources consider this herb to be in the “Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity” category.
- This is an essential herb for treating the pain and discomfort associated with all types of painful urinary dysfunction.
- Both Hai Jin Sha and Fol. Pyrrosiae Shi Wei clear Damp-Heat, unblock painful urinary dysfunction and are used to treat Hot painful urinary dysfunction (Lin Syndrome) or hematuria. Shi Wei is especially good for bloody painful urinary dysfunction and Damp-Heat painful urinary dysfunction. it also treats cough and wheezing by clearing Lung Heat and irregular uterine bleeding by cooling Blood and stopping bleeding in the Lower Jiao. Hai Jin Sha is particularly effective at treating stony painful urinary dysfunction.
- Both Hai Jin Sha and Hb. Lysimachiae Jin Qian Cao facilitate urination, unblock painful urinary dysfunction and are commonly used together to treat Stone Lin leading to rough, painful urination. Hai Jin Sha clears Heat and unblocks Lin Syndrome, but also enters the Blood level to cool the Blood to treat Bloody Lin. Jin Qian Cao excels at facilitating the removal of Dampness and relieving jaundice and is often used to treat Damp-Heat jaundice and gallstones.
- Hb. Lygodii Jin Sha Teng clears Toxic Heat, promotes urination and treats pneumonia, hemoptysis, toothache, urodynia, dysuria, lumbar sprain and hepatitis. Its dosage is 15-60g.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):