Fu Ling 茯苓, Sclerotum Poriae Cocos, Tuckahoe, Hoelen, China Poria Root
Buy Fu Ling 茯苓, Sclerotum Poriae Cocos, Tuckahoe, Hoelen, China Poria Root Online Direct From China.It is an excellent source of Chinese medicine. Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Product Name: Dried Poria Root
- Latin Name: Sclerotum Poriae Cocos
- Common Name:Tuckahoe, Hoelen
- Chinese Name:Fu Ling 茯苓
- Origin: Yunnan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is a subterranean fungus that grows in association with the roots of Pinus Longifolis. Fu Ling or Bai Fu Ling which is the white inner part of the fungus, relieves Dampness and tonifies the Spleen.
- Poria Rubra Chi Fu Ling which occurs between the white inner part and the skin and is red, clears Dampness and Heat.
- Cx. Poriae Cocos Fu Ling Pi is the skin. It is a stronger diuretic and is primarily used for edema.
- Poria Pararadicis Fu Shen, which is wrapped amid the root of the tree, nourishes the Heart and calms the Shen. It is sweet, neutral and its dosage is 3-9g.
- This herb also soothes irritations associated with diarrhea.
- This herb is said to benefit all of the organs.
- It increases the appetite, stops hiccup, tranquilizes the mind and treats pulmonary flaccidity syndrome.
- It is said to wake up the mind and benefit intelligence.
- It has been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- It increases the phagocytic function of macrophages and promotes the formation of immunoglobulin.
- This is one of the most useful of the diuretics because it is neutral and bland and can be combined with almost any herb and given to almost every patient.
- The same species is found in the U.S. It was used by some native Americans and called “Indian bread”.
- This herb has a diuretic and tonic effect, while Polyporus Zhu Ling has only a diuretic effect.
- This herb has a stronger tonic effect that Sm. Coicis Yi Yi Ren.
- Both Fu Ling and Sm. Coicis Yi Yi Ren strengthen the Spleen and remove Dampness. Yi Yi Ren is cold and can clear Heat and is used for Lung or Intestinal abscesses and Lung atrophy. It also removes Dampness at the level of the bones, muscles and sinews. Fu Ling is neutral, strengthens the Heart and Spleen and calms the Spirit.
- Polyporus Zhu Ling is a stronger diuretic than Fu Ling, however Fu Ling also has a tonic effect. It also harmonizes the Middle and calms the Spirit.
- Both Fu Ling and Rz. Pinelliae Preparatum Zhi Ban Xia expel Phlegm-Dampness. Fu Ling strengthens the Spleen, expels Dampness and transforms Phlegm, while Zhi Ban Xia dries and transforms Phlegm.
- Dry-fried Poria Chao Fu Ling is better able to tonify the Spleen.
- Cinnabar Poria Zhu Fu Ling is better able to calm the Spirit.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
茯苓概述(利水渗湿 健脾 宁心)