Freeze-dried Hericium Erinaceus Powder Food Grade Lion's Mane Mushroom For Home DIY Fruit Tea Drink Cake Juice
Buy Freeze-dried Hericium Erinaceus Food Grade Lion's Mane Mushroom For Home DIY Fruit Tea Drink Cake Juice Online Direct From China. It is an excellent source For Home DIY Drink Cake. Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Name: Freeze-dried Lion's Mane Mushroom
- Origin: Shandong Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place.
Read More Aout It:Freeze drying fruits or vegetables is a fantastic way to preserve a fruit's nutrients which makes them great for a snack on the go. The freeze-drying process involves removing the moisture from the fruit to create a tasty but healthy sweet snack. This is a great healthy alternative to heavily processed sweet snacks as they're packed full of goodness and vitamins.
- -Each freeze dried fruit snack comes in a resealable bag.
- -Each pouch contains just 100% freeze dried fruit. We dont add anything else!
- -Unlike fresh fruit, freeze dried fruit never rots, and keeps all its nutrients and vitamins for months or even years!
Benefits of freeze-dried fruits or vegetables
- No additives
- No Sugar
- Long shelf life
- High quality and flavour
- Quick and healthy snack
- All the nutrients of fresh fruit
- Brilliant for use in baking and cooking
How to use freeze dried fruits or vegetablesHere are some suggestions to inspire you on how to use them:
- Healthy Snack on the go
- Spice up your morning smoothie or breakfast
- Add a final touch to your home baking
- A garnish for desserts
- Use in soap making
- Use in candle making
Storage Freeze Dried Fruit And VegetableStorage conditions-Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.To help stop freeze dried fruits softening, temperatures should not exceed 20º C and 65% relative humidity. As these conditions can vary depending on the season, the weather conditions and location of your delivery, the freeze dried fruits can, on occasion, become soft . As these are factors that are out of our control, please note we cannot accept returns for freeze-dried products if they have gone soft. Once the product is in your possession, we would advise resealing the bag quickly after opening or if you decant it into a container ensure it is airtight and completely dry as any exposure to air or moisture will result in the product becoming soft.