Dang Gui Tou 當歸头, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Chinese Angelica, Dong Quai
Buy Dang Gui Tou 當歸头, Radix Angelicae Sinensis, Chinese Angelica, Dong Quai Online, Health Care Herbal Danggui(Women's Ginseng). We are a professional natural Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herb supplier, specialized in online retail best quality Bulk TCM Herbal, welcome you! Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Angelica Sinensis Root (head)
- Latin Name: Angelica sinensis (Oliv.) Diels
- Common Name: Dong Quai, Chinese Angelica, female ginseng, Women's Ginseng, Danggui, Danngui, Dong Qua, Tang Kuei, Tang Kwei, Doong Quai, Qingui, Yungui, Kara Toki, Min-gui, Tan Kue Bai zhi
- Chinese Name: 当归 dang gui
- Origin: Minxian of Gansu Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) is also known as Chinese Angelica and is primary known as its uses in treating women's problems caused lack of sexual desire, the symptoms of menopause, cramps and PMS. For this reason it is also plain known as "female ginseng "It aids in increasing the effects of hormones in both men and women and is widely used as an arorodisiac.
Dong Quai is useful for helping to end hot flashes and menstrual cramps. It is also used as a liver tonic and in treating sciatica and shingles. It is one of the most widely produced herbs in China, used as frequently as ginseng and licorice. Dong quai has been used by the Chinese for more than two thousand years, as a reinforcinger of the heart, lung, spleen, liver and kidney meridians and as a tonic for the blood. It is traditionally characterized as a warm atmospheric energy that associ blood Circulation.
The root has earned a reputation as the "ultimate herb" for women. It is widely used among Chinese women as a fortifying daily tonic, much as Chinese men rely on ginseng. Women in other parts of the world have also found this 5,000 year old Tradition that provided good and normalizing support for women's unique rhythms, cycles and body systems. It is not recommended as pregnancy or menstruation or for people taking blood thinning agents. Reports indicate that dong quai may lower blood pressure in some individuals.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
当归概述(补血活血 调经止痛 润肠通便)
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
- Any question about the item, pls contact us before you decide to buy.
- Any problem about the products when you get them, pls be feel free to contact us.
- If you have any other questions or want to buy but not find them in my store, please feel free to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm