Cang Er Zi 蒼耳子, Pure Fructus Xanthii Powder, Siberian Cocklour Fruit
Buy Cang Er Zi 蒼耳子, Pure Fructus Xanthii Powder, Siberian Cocklour Fruit Online Direct From China.It is an excellent source of Traditional Chinese medicine.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: FRUCTUS XANTHII
- Latin Name: Siberian Cocklour Fruit
- Common Name: Niu Si Zi
- Chinese Name: Cang Er Zi 蒼耳子
- Origin: Guangxi Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
Mature involucral fruit of annual herbaceous plant Xanthium sibiricum Patr. of family Compositae.Collect the mature fruit in autumn.Big and full granule with brownish yellow color.It has good effect to free nasal obstruction and relieve nasal stuffiness. It can also stop turbid nasal discharge, stop pain and relieve distention pain of forehead and nasal cavity with its warm and dry property. It can be applied either internally or externally with multiple effects for both symptoms and pathological changes such as nasal stuffiness, continuous turbid nasal discharge, loss of sense of smell and forehead pain. It has been regarded as an important medicine for treating nasal stuffiness since ancient times.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
苍耳子概述(发散风寒 通鼻窍 祛风湿)
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner. Read More About Our Medicinal Herbs Guidelines>>
- Any question about the item, pls contact us before you decide to buy.
- Any problem about the products when you get them, pls be feel free to contact us.
- If you have any other questions or want to buy but not find them in my store, please feel free to contact us.
Whatsapp- +86 17605072655
We will respond as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm