Angelica Sinensis Extract Powder 10:1, Dong Quai, Dang Gui 当归
Buy Pure Angelica Sinensis Extract Powder 10:1, Dong Quai, Dang Gui 当归 Online Direct From China. We are a professional natural single herb extracts powder supplier, specialized in online retail best quality Plant Extract, welcome you! Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Extract Name: Angelica Sinensis Root Extract Powder
- Specifications: 10:1 Brown Powder
- Plant Source: Angelica Sinensis Root
- Botanical Name: Angelica sinensis (Oliv.) Diels
- Common Name: Dong Quai, Chinese Angelica, female ginseng, Women's Ginseng, Danggui, Danngui, Dong Qua, Tang Kuei, Tang Kwei, Doong Quai, Qingui, Yungui, Kara Toki, Min-gui, Tan Kue Bai zhi
- Chinese Name: 当归提取物 dang gui
- Grade: Food And Pharm Grade
- Origin: Xi'an City, Shanxi Province, China
- Package: Paper Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
- Manufacturing Date: Not older than 2 months at the time of order.
- Expiry Date: Two years from the date of Manufacturing.
More About This Extract:
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) is also known as Chinese Angelica and is primary known as its uses in treating women's problems caused lack of sexual desire, the symptoms of menopause, cramps and PMS. For this reason it is also plain known as "female ginseng "It aids in increasing the effects of hormones in both men and women and is widely used as an arorodisiac.
Dong Quai is useful for helping to end hot flashes and menstrual cramps. It is also used as a liver tonic and in treating sciatica and shingles. It is one of the most widely produced herbs in China, used as frequently as ginseng and licorice. Dong quai has been used by the Chinese for more than two thousand years, as a reinforcinger of the heart, lung, spleen, liver and kidney meridians and as a tonic for the blood. It is traditionally characterized as a warm atmospheric energy that associ blood Circulation.
The root has earned a reputation as the "ultimate herb" for women. It is widely used among Chinese women as a fortifying daily tonic, much as Chinese men rely on ginseng. Women in other parts of the world have also found this 5,000 year old Tradition that provided good and normalizing support for women's unique rhythms, cycles and body systems. It is not recommended as pregnancy or menstruation or for people taking blood thinning agents. Reports indicate that dong quai may lower blood pressure in some individuals.
- Enrich the blood and regulate the menstrual.
- Embellish aperient bowel and cure ulcers.
- Cure constipation and abnormal menstruation.
- Treating rheumatism pain and dizzy giddy.
Our plant extract comes from a leading plant extract and herbal formula supplier in China. We devote to providing not only Chinese herb extract but efficient way of use. Our products range from Plant Extracts, Mushroom Extract, Fruit Powder, Vegetable Powder, Super Foods etc. Our Supplier has passed QS and ISO9001 attestation, products have acquired EU&USDA organic cert, kosher cert. All of our herbal extracts are FREE of any type of fillers or additives like magnesium stearates, gelatin, silicates, gluten, corn, wheat, rice, yeast, starch, titanium dioxide, artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives. We appreciate any inquiry from you, Pls feel free to contact us.
Supplier's QC System
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.