Mo Yao 没药 Myrrh, Resina Commiphorae
Prix d'origine $0.00 - Prix d'origine $0.00
Prix d'origine $0.00
$13.25 - $38.67
Prix actuel $13.25
Buy Mo Yao 没药, Myrrh, Resina Commiphorae Online Direct From China.This herb is the resin from the stem and was applied to corpses in ancient Egypt as a preservative.Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Myrrh
- Latin Name: Commiphora myrrha Engl
- Common Name:Resina Commiphorae
- Chinese Name: Mo Yao 没药
- Origin: Yunnan Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is the resin from the stem and was applied to corpses in ancient Egypt as a preservative.
- This herb acts as an astringent when applied to the lips.
- This herb is primarily used for severe pain from Blood Stasis.
- One source says that this herb regulates Qi.
- Both Mo Yao and Olibanum Ru Xiang invigorate the Blood, disperse Stasis, stop pain, reduce swelling and generate flesh. Ru Xiang is warm, piercingly aromatic, powerfully stops pain, acts more on Qi, more powerfully invigorates the Blood and relaxes the sinews. Mo Yao is neutral, bitter, powerfully breaks up Stagnation, drains, disperses Blood and acts more on the Blood.
- Unprepared Myrrh Shen Mo Yao is generally used externally or in pill form.
- Prepared Myrrh Zhi Mo Yao has a less disagreeable effect on digestion, tastes better, is stronger at invigorating Blood , stopping pain, restraining and inhibiting and generating flesh.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):