Dried Scallop, Seafood Gan Bei 干贝, Yao Zhu 瑶柱
Buy Dried Scallop, Seafood Gan Bei 干贝, Yao Zhu 瑶柱 Online Direct From China. We are a professional natural Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herb supplier, specialized in online retail best quality Bulk TCM Herbal, welcome you! Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Scallop
- Latin Name: Scallop
- Common Name: Scallop
- Chinese Name: Gan Bei 干贝, Yao Zhu 瑶柱
- Origin: Guangdong Province,China
- Package: Bag(50g about 6-9pcs Dried Sea Cucumber)
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
It is lightly sweet, mildly salty and neutral in nature. It is a common dried seafood in Asian countries. It has a high nutritional value. Some family would cook it as an essential cuisine on some special day such as family days, Lunar New Year etc.
How to serve:
1. Soak the dried abalone in clean water for 1 days till it gets softened. Refresh water at least once a day.
2. Put the Abalone into Boiling water for 30 minutes, switch off and let the water gets cold under room temperature; Remove the internal organs and use a toothbrush to remove the sands, if any.
3. Boil the abalone again with ginger and scallion;
4. Ready to cook with other ingredients
Clean, Ventilating, Dry Place.
You are highly recommended to consult your health care adviser prior to ingesting.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.