Electric Soft Warming Heating Massage Shawl Blanket Heated Pad for Neck Back Warmer Heat Wrap Adjustable Temperature Seting
Electric Heated Shawl 3 Gears Timing 10 Gears Temperature Control Constant Temperature Hot Compress Keep Warm Winter Back Abdomen Leg Waist
1. Made of super soft crystal velvet material, soft and skin-friendly, breathable, comfortable to touch, and not easy to cause skin allergies.
2. Quick heating, constant temperature hot compress, bring comfortable warmth to your body, effectively disperse the cold, and protect your health.
3. 10 levels of temperature control (30°C-70°C, 86°F-158°F), 3 levels of timing (45 minutes/90 minutes/120 minutes) to meet the actual needs of different groups of people.
4. Suitable for multiple parts of the body, such as neck, shoulders, back, abdomen, waist, legs, etc., to relieve body pain, relieve physical fatigue and muscle stiffness.
Material: crystal super soft
Input voltage (AC): AC220-240v 50Hz
Heating wire length: 136cm+57cm
Plug Specifications: European Regulation (220-240V), US Regulation (100-120V), UK Regulation (220-240V)
Packing size: 28.5*23.5*12cm
Product size: 24(L)*36(W)inch / 60*90cm
1* 60*90cm heating shawl
1* Temperature control power cord
1* English User Manual
How to use a heated shawl:
1. Connect the controller to the heating shawl;
2. Insert the plug into any 220-240V socket;
3. Press the start button on the controller, adjust the temperature to the highest setting, and preheat the heating shawl;
4. When you feel the temperature is right, put the heating shawl on your back and choose an ideal temperature that suits you;
5. The default timer setting for the heated shawl is 45/90/120 minutes. When the time is up, the heated shawl stops working and the indicator light goes out. If you want to use it again, press the on/off key again.
1. When operating the heating shawl, insert the plug into the mains and turn on the socket, the digital display will show 1 to 10 temperature levels. After 1 second, the digital display turns black, and the thermal blanket is successfully powered on. NOTE: If the indicator light is flashing continuously, it means the controller is faulty or the power connection port is loose.
2. Press the "On/Off" key to turn on the heating blanket, press the right temperature key to select the desired temperature from levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 to 10, and press the right temperature key to select the desired temperature. Adjust the temperature to level 10, continue to press the button, the temperature changes to level 1 to 10.
3. Press the "Timer button" to select the desired timer from 45, 90 to 120 minutes, press the left timer button to adjust the timer to 120 minutes, and continue to adjust the timer from 45, 90 to 120 minutes. The system will confirm your selection and after the selected time, the heating blanket will switch automatically.
1. It is not recommended to use the highest level of heating for a long time.
2. When not in use, remove the plug from the socket.
3. Machine wash in lukewarm/cold water or hand wash with mild detergent.
4. Do not bleach. Do not use any type of solvent such as thinner or gasoline.