La Mei Hua 腊梅花, Winter Sweet Flower, Flos Chimonanthi Praecocis
Buy Dried Herba La Mei Hua 腊梅花, Winter Sweet Flower, Flos Chimonanthi Praecocis Online Direct From China. We are a professional natural Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herb supplier, specialized in online retail best quality Bulk TCM Herbal, welcome you! Any Question Just Feel Free To Conatct Us>>
- Product Name: Dried Herba Winter Sweet Flower
- Latin Name: Flos Chimonanthi Praecocis
- Common Name: Japan Allspice Flower
- Chinese Name: La Mei Hua 腊梅花
- Origin: Shandong Province, China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):We are well-known for having top quality herbs and the best selection of Chinese herbs available, provide unsulfured and organic herbs. To provide high quality herbs with affordable prices to you!
Chinese herbal medicines are mainly plant based, but some preparations include minerals or animal products. They are used to maintain the balance of an individual's Qi energy (commonly known as Yin-Yang energy).
With a history of more than 2000 years, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has formed a unique theory system to diagnose and cure illness. The understanding of the human body and the concept of disease are fundamentally different from that of Western medicine.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
- Any question about the item, pls contact us before you decide to buy.
- Any problem about the products when you get them, pls be feel free to contact us.
- If you have any other questions or want to buy but not find them in my store, please feel free to contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday, 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, 10:00am - 5:00pm