Ji Nei Jin 鸡内金, Dry-fried Chicken Gizzard Lining, Gallus, Endothelium Corneum Gigeriae Galli
Buy Ji Nei Jin 鸡内金, Dry-fried Chicken Gizzard Lining, Gallus, Endothelium Corneum Gigeriae Galli Online Direct From China.This herb is usually used alone for mild cases. It is usually dry-fried and powdered. Contact Us To Buy More Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbal Tea (中藥材 TCM yao cai) at the best price online Direct From China Herbal Tea Supplier.
- Product Name: Dried Chicken Gizzard Lining
- Latin Name: Endothelium Corneum Gigeriae Galli
- Common Name: Gallus
- Chinese Name: Ji Nei Jin 鸡内金
- Origin: Hu Bei Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
- This herb is usually used alone for mild cases. It is usually dry-fried and powdered.
- This herb is considered more effective as a powder.
- This herb contains no digestive enzymes.
- One source says that this herb stops hematuria.
- Older books prescribe this herb for chronic leukorrhea.
- this herb has been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- It is said that this herb relieves Stagnation of any kind in the internal organs. Long-term use will cure hypochondriac mass in males and abdominal mass in females.
- One source says that it strengthens muscles and bones.
- Another source says it generates flesh and is effective for ulcers.
- Both Ji Nei Jing and Fr. Crataegi Shan Zha strongly reduce Food Stagnation. Shan Zha reduces accumulated blockage due to over consumption of meat, moving Qi and breaking up Blood Stasis and is used for amenorrhea, bulging disorders, and chest pain due to obstructive Stagnation, while Ji Nei Jing treats all types of Food Stagnation, strengthens the Stomach, stops enuresis and dissolves stones.
- Ji Ne Jing, Shan Zha and Lai Fu Zi all dissolve Food Stagnation and promote digestion. Ji Nei Jin also helps to dissolve urinary and gall stones. Shan Zha has recently been used to lower cholesterol and treat cardiac disorders and Lai Fu Zi is stronger for relief of abdominal fullness and distention. It also dissolves Phlegm and relieves cough and dyspnea.
- Unprepared Gizzard Lining Sheng Ji Nei Jin is most appropriate for treating biliary or urinary tract stones.
- Dry-fried gizzard Lining Chao Ji Nei Jin has a less unpleasant odor, is better at unbinding the Stomach and reducing Food Stagnation. With vinegar, it disperses Liver Qi and strengthens the Spleen.
- Scorched Gizzard Lining Jiao Ji Nei Jin is similar to dry-fried Gizzard Lining, but also is better able to astringe Kidney Jing and stop enuresis. It can be applied topically for skin diseases and mouth ulcers.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):
别名 鸡肫皮、鸡黄皮 、鸡肫、鸡胗、炒鸡内金